Thank you very much for signing up as a Broker Agent!
Your agent ID number is
included in the email . You will need this agent ID to receive credit for completing applications on behalf of your Customers. Shortly, you will be receiving an email with your sign up details. Please verify that all of your information was captured correctly. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-688-0121.
So, what's next?
Our Licensing Agent will go over your documents to make sure that we have received everything that we need from you. She will then activate your account. Once you are activated you can:
Start filling out Applications
Once activated you can start filling out applications with your agent ID. Applications are online only & must be completed on the broker application page.
- Click Here to Start Filling out Applications
After filling out an application:
• We need to receive all signed documents that were sent with the quote, any requirements on the quote letter such as a signed no loss letter, statement, bind request form etc. These are highlighted in RED in the quote letter.
• We will need to receive payment by check, credit card or wire transfer. Coverage will be effective no earlier than the day after we receive your payment and all binding documents. Please note that after 1 year doing business with us, you will be able to bind coverage by written request and premium will be billed by statement.
• Certificates of insurance will be issued after binding coverage bound. Policy numbers are assigned anywhere from 3 to 10 business days after binding and new certs will then be provided.
• Policies are usually issued within 2-3 weeks and will be emailed to you.
• Commissions are paid the 15th of each month following the production month.