Family Entertainment Centers encompass a variety of different activities which means that a variety of coverage’s will be needed to insure that your FEC is properly covered. The same thing applies to many other types of businesses in the amusement industry such as inflatable rentals, paintball, sports etc.
1) The first type of insurance is a given for any type of business: General Liability Coverage. This type of coverage is usually a requirement for parks. General Liability coverage will protect your family entertainment center in case of bodily injury or property damage. The limits for these are usually $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 aggregate but there are higher limits available.
2) Sexual Abuse/Molestation– Family Entertainment Centers deal with children on a constant basis. If the unspeakable happens the cost of defending your business and good name can be devastating.
3) Commercial Auto & Non-Owned Auto– If you fun center uses an automobile for business purposes you will most likely not be covered under your personal auto insurance.
4) Property Coverage or Inland Marine– Property Coverage offer protection to your property from fire, theft or vandals. Inland Marine Coverage protects your property when it is not on your premises.
5) Workers Compensation– Workers Comp is another coverage that is usually mandatory for fun parks. In fact in is mandatory for most businesses depending on what state you are located in.
Some Additional Coverage’s
Aside from these major coverage’s there are some other coverage’s that you may want to consider such as: Employee dishonesty, Sexual Abuse,/ Molestation, Assault /battery, Money inside/outside.
To learn more about our Family Entertainment Center Insurance visit us at: http://www.cossioinsurance.com/insurance/family-entertainment-center.html