In June 2013 three children were injured when an inflatable device collapsed on them while they were jumping inside. Why did the bounce house collapse? The generator running the bounce house blower ran out of gas. This could have been easily avoided by checking the gas in the generator before it was dropped off at the party.
Do you have a safety check list that you run through every day? If not, first of all you need to make one. If you already have one, great! Make sure that you add “check generator gas” to your bounce house safety checklist if you use a generator to power your bounce house blowers.
You can read the full news article here: http://bit.ly/11uW7RK
This entry was posted in Inflatables, Party Rental Equipment Articles and tagged Bounce House Insurance, Inflatable Safety, Safety Checklist on June 10, 2013 by Larry.