Call the CIA
Light BulbHelpful Tip: You will create a password at the end of this page that will allow you to come back at any time to fill out your application!

Party Equipment Rental Online Application

  • (Please check any you are interested in)

  • Do you use any online reservation services such as ERS or Inflatable Office? (You may be eligible for a discount)
  • Examples: Individual: Jane Doe DBA Jane's Bouncers, Partnership: Jane Doe & John Smith, Corporation: C Corp or S Corp, LLC: Jane's Bouncers LLC

  • 1. Describe your operations- Check all that apply:   

  • Do you or your company own/operate any Street Fairs, Carnivals or Midways?