• In order to process your application we need you to attach the following documents:
  • Completed Application with all Questions Answered
  • Loss Runs (5 years)
    OR: No loss letter if operating with no insurance

  • Copy of rental agreement or waiver

  • Picture of signage with hold harmless wording (Pay for Play Only)

  • Safety Rules

  • Tax Return or Schedule C