COSSIO INSURANCE AGENCY | 281 Fairforest Way, Greenville SC 29607 | 864-688-0121
• Position is for a Customer Service Representative Support in an entertainment insurance based company. This is for career minded applicants! Duties include very high volume phones(100-300 a day), multi-tasking, ability to work with multiple screens/monitors, documenting calls with flawless grammar and punctuation, articulate speaker, handles a high stress environment with ease and can utilize a company-owned database system to document calls and incoming information from prospects and clients; position is to assist our insurance underwriters as support personnel. You will work in an individual/team based environment.
The environment is fast paced and the applicants for this position need to write and speak English fluently. This is an entry level position in an insurance agency that has clients throughout the U.S and is continuing to grow. Applicants interested in this position must be self-starters, detail-oriented, multi-skilled, professional, energetic and able to adapt to a multi-faceted environment.
Applicants must be very organized, proficient in their speaking and writing ability and have strong work ethics. We are looking for someone that has potential to move up in our company, this can be a career; you must have great people skills, ability to learn quickly, love challenge and have pride in themselves and the things they accomplish.
•Position is full time, Mon thru Fri (hours: 9-6). There is a 90 day probationary period. -Benefits include 401K, health care stipend and one week vacation after completing one year of employment. Company does not allow Fridays off due to client requirements.
***Interested applicants need to go to WWW.TYPINGTEST.COM. Complete the one minute typing test and send us a screenshot of your test results with your resume. Typing of 55-75 WPM is required. Do not attempt to take typing test on your mobile phone, it does not work!
Only resumes WITH attached typing tests will receive a response.
• Job Type: Full-time
• Hourly: approx. $10-$17.00 (based on experience)
• Job Location: Greenville, SC
• Required education: High School Diploma/Associate
• Required experience: Experience with high volume calls: 1 year+; Customer Service Skills: 1 year+
• Required language: Spanish a plus but not required
• Military Veterans Welcomed
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity
Every successful team thrives on diversity of talent, experience, character and work ethic. At Brown & Brown, our continued success depends on the full and effective recruitment and enhancement of the most qualified teammates. To be clear, Brown & Brown does not discriminate against teammates or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, absence of religious affiliation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, perception of disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, gender orientation, marital status, service in our armed forces, veteran status in our armed forces, political activity or political party affiliation. Put simply, Brown & Brown, Inc. is a Meritocracy® – our people rise according to their merits. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity for all our teammates and applicants for employment.
Our equal employment opportunity philosophy, in accordance with federal, state and local law, applies to all aspects of employment with Brown & Brown including recruiting, hiring, training, transfer/promotion, compensation, benefits and termination. At Brown & Brown, we endeavor to treat our people fairly and in a fair-minded way, free of discriminatory practices, and make employment decisions on the basis of job-related qualifications, including personal merit, competence and potential for advancement.