Call the CIA
Main Office: 864-688-0121     California Office: 951-677-3030     More Contact Info
Business Insurance from the CIA

Artisan Contractor Insurance

Whether your business is small or large, we have the Artisan Contractor Insurance that you need for your business. We can provide great rates for Contractor's Bond, Bid & Performance Bond, Inland Marine for Tools & Equipment, Workers Compensation, Insurance for Small or Large Contractors, Commercial Auto & more! Residential or Commercial we have a policy for you!

Types of artisan contractors that we insure can include: Air Conditioning, Carpentry, Concrete Construction, Debris Removal, Water Drilling, Driveway/Sidewalk Paving, Drywall, Fencing, Grading, Landscaping, Masonry, Painting, Plumbing, Tile Installation & more. (Coverages may vary by state). Give Carol Stickles a call today at 951-677-3030 or complete the application below to get a quote on your insurance for contractors.


Other Coverage

On top of your regular artisan contractor insurance policy there are some additional policies that you may need to make sure that your business is fully covered.

Workers Compensation

This coverage is a requirement in most states if you have employees. It provides coverage for bodily injury, medical bills, loss of income, death for all employees, full time or part time.

Download Application

Professional Liability

This coverage will provide defense against negligence claims made by a client. This is also known as Errors & Omissions insurance.
Download Application

Product Liability

If you are a manufacturer, distributor, supplier, or retailer who makes products available to the public you may want to get product liability coverage.

Download Application

Inland Marine (Property)

This provides coverage for your business property for fire, theft, vandalism on premises, or if Inland Marine while off premises. If you cannot afford to lose your inventory to theft or fire, this is an important coverage to purchase.

Download Application

Commercial Auto

Your personal auto policy has an exclusion for business use so you will have no coverage under your current auto insurance policy. A commercial auto policy will cover you for both business use and personal use. If you use a trailer to carry your rentals to the location add this unto your policy.

Download Application

Artisan Contractor Standing by a Wall