Call the CIA
Main Office: 864-688-0121     California Office: 951-677-3030     More Contact Info
Workers Compensation Insurance from the CIA

Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage Share

Workers Compensation Insurance will cover your employees for bodily injury, medical bills, loss of income & payment to dependents in the event of death for all employees whether they are full or part time. Most states require that you have Workers Compensation if you have employees. Check out the Worker's Compensation requirements by state. In addition to workers comp we also offer additional coverages for businesses such as property, professional liability, general liability, product liability and abuse & molestation.

Other Coverage

On top of your regular workers compensation insurance policy there are some additional policies that you may need to make sure that your business is fully covered.

Professional Liability

This coverage will provide defense against negligence claims made by a client. This is also known as Errors & Omissions insurance.

Download Application

Product Liability

If you are a manufacturer, distributor, supplier, or retailer who makes products available to the public you may want to get product liability coverage.

Download Application

Inland Marine (Property)

This provides coverage for your business property for fire, theft, vandalism on premises, or if Inland Marine while off premises. If you cannot afford to lose your inventory to theft or fire, this is an important coverage to purchase.

Download Application

Commercial Auto

Your personal auto policy has an exclusion for business use so you will have no coverage under your current auto insurance policy. A commercial auto policy will cover you for both business use and personal use. If you use a trailer to carry your rentals to the location add this unto your policy.

Download Application

Professional Office Building