Call the CIA
Email Us Call Us
Motor Home Insurance from the CIA

Insurance for RV's, Motorhomes & Travel Trailers Share

Looking for insurance for your RV, motorhome or travel trailer? The CIA provides RV insurance at a great price and value. Whether stationary or on the go we have an insurance policy that will fit your needs. Special coverage is needed for Recreational Vehicles because of their size, mobility & the way they are used. Damage to the RV can easily happen due to misjudged over hang heights or misjudging the width of the vehicle. Because of the heavy load an RV is carrying tire failure is often a common cause of damage to the RV. Always be sure that your tires are at the proper tire pressure. Damage to the RV can also happen if awning, steps or antennas are accidentally left open while the vehicle is moving. Our staff can explain your coverage's and answer any questions that you might have. Give Carol Stickles a call today at 951-677-3030 to get an estimate on your Motorhome Insurance or fill out the application below to get started on a quote.


Other Coverage

You may be interested in some of our other personal insurance policies.

Motorcycle Insurance

Insurance for motorcycles from Cossio Insurance.

Apply for Motorcycle Insurance

Auto Insurance

Insurance coverage for personal use automobiles. (We can also provide coverage for commerical autos)

Apply for auto insurance

ATV Insurance

While your out camping and driving around your four-wheelers, make sure that they are covered as well!

Apply for ATV Insurance

Motor Home driving down the road