Call the CIA
Main Office: 864-688-0121     California Office: 951-677-3030     More Contact Info
FEC Program

Family Entertainment Centers (FEC) Share

Every Family Fun Center is unique and finding an insurance plan that fits your center can be tough. For this reason you need an insurance broker that is experienced in providing insurance for family entertainment centers. Cossio Insurance Agency knows the ins and outs of insuring FEC's and we can make sure that you not only have insurance coverage, but that you have the proper coverage so that you are protected in the best way possible. The CIA specializes in insuring the amusement and entertainment industry. Our policies can cover activities like: Laser Tag, Bumper Boats, Putt-Putt / Miniature Golf, Batting Cages, Go-karts, Rope Courses, Bounce Houses, Arcades, Bowling, Zip Lines, Paintball, Airsoft, Rock Climbing Walls, Skating and many other types of amusement devices. 

General Liability insurance premiums are based off of your estimated gross sales & the activities that your FEC offers. For example go-karts are a higher risk item than bumper cars. This is standard practice with all companies insuring family fun centers. Make sure that you report your correct gross sales & activities when obtaining your do no want to leave yourself under-insured in the event of an accident!

If you are looking for an IAAPA family fun park insurance program we can write insurance policies for IAAPA programs. We are also experts at insuring items that are hard to place risks. Since we are brokers that means we represent the top insurance carriers in order to provide your family fun center with the best insurance rates and coverage. Let us do all the hard work of shopping for the best specialty general liability insurance program for your FEC. Don't trust your business to just anyone. Trust it to someone who is experienced & knowledgeable about your FEC business. Trust it to Cossio Insurance Agency.

Other Coverages

On top of your regular FEC general liability insurance policy there are some additional policies that you may need to make sure that your business is fully covered.

Workers Compensation coverage is a requirement in most states if you have employees. It provides coverage for bodily injury, medical bills, loss of income, death for all employees, full time or part time.

Download Workers Comp Application

If you have an Indoor Inflatable Center inside of your family entertainment center you will need to fill out this supplemental application.

Download Inflatable Supplement

If you have Rope Courses in your FEC you will need to fill out this supplemental application.

Download Ropes Course Supplement

For Go-Kart tracks at your center you will need to fill out this supplemental application.

Download Go-Kart Supplement

Your personal auto policy has an exclusion for business use so you will have no coverage under your current auto insurance policy. A commercial auto policy will cover you for both business use and personal use. The need for this coverage will depend on whether you use vehicles in order to transport items to/from your fun center or for other business use.

Download Commercial Auto Application

Cyber Liability Coverage

Cyber Liability coverage is ecspecially important if you process credit cards or obtain personal information from customers.

Download Cyber Liability Application

Girl with laser tag gun